Thursday 29 March 2012

We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams...

I have decided to enter a competition in a homes magazine to launch Becky BakesWell as a proper business. I feel like Charlie Bucket when he nervously asks Grandpa Jo if he stands a chance of finding a golden ticket in his birthday Wonka bar. Grandpa Joe replies 'You've got more chance Charlie, because you want it more.'

I don't think that wishing and hoping is going to give me any more of a chance, but Grandpa Joe's sentiment does make me think that somebody has to win the competition and I do stand a chance, however slim.

I've got to fill in an application form with all sorts of Apprentice-style questions - eek! I need to market Becky BakesWell but I don't want to sound like Stuart 'the brand' Baggs from last year's series of the show, haha!

Will update you on my progress soon. This weekend I will be baking something special as a surprise.. more on that on Monday or Tuesday.

Until then I thought I'd leave you with the moment that my baking fate was sealed...

Pure Imagination

Happy Baking!

Becky BakesWell x

No comments:

Post a Comment