Friday 3 August 2012

2000 Hits Baking Weekend

Today I am proud to announce that this little baking blog has had over 2000 hits! This is a nice moment for me as I only posted back in late April that the blog had reached 1000 views. I fancy baking something this weekend to mark the occasion, but I'd like you to help me choose what to bake.

I'm considering Cherry Bakewell Squares...but then again, what about Chocolate Malteaser Cake?

I've been going through a bit of an apple phase lately - what about Apple Pepper-pot Pudding?

But what about those lonely egg whites hiding in the freezer, waiting quietly for the moment where they are whipped into a glossy meringue to form a Summer Fruit Pavlova..?

Drop me a comment in the box to make a suggestion or vote for one from my list.

Becky Bakeswell x

No comments:

Post a Comment